lauantai 10. syyskuuta 2011

Encounter with the divine forces

I had an experience, that was shattering. I felt the presence of infinitless love.
The moment stopped and I felt how I could burst open with the raging love that dwells inside of me. This experience took place in Kulttuuribingo. So intense. Everything fell silent and illuminated the light of love. I was love. I was full. A friend of mine said I'm experiencing the divine love. Reaching divine forces through love. Learning to love everything might be the ultimate goal. This was a powerful lesson.

Some might think I'm losing it with these spiritual experiences / opinions.
For the first time in my life I've reached a conscious connection with the spirit world.
Every now and then I think I'm losing it. Doubt is so present. But I know, what is true.
I try to balance this situation with faith and intuition. Towards love <3 It's basically all about the faith. I'm trying to learn to have faith on myself and my experiences.

Being thankful feels important. A friend of mine said that his spiritual development goes
worse, if he ain´t thankful. World is full of miracles, so being thankful goes naturally with me.
As I've developed my relationship with nature, I've learned to appreciate Mother Earth's diversity. Divine diversity reflects the complexity of life itself. Nature is holy to me.

What is your interpretation of God, divinity and spirituality? What is your path? Please share...




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti